Is somethink wrong with QC - i can not connnect by WC and http

2007-01-03 10:30:51 PM
off-topic14
Hi.
Is somethink wrong with QC - i can not connnect by WC and http
karol Bieniaszewski

Re:Is somethink wrong with QC - i can not connnect by WC and http

Is somethink wrong with QC - i can not connnect by WC and http
Yep, it seems to be down.
When accessing the main QC page I get "I/O error for file
"d:\ibdata\gds_qc\qc.ib" Error while trying to open file The system cannot
find the file specified. "
Just a few seconds ago I got a different error about a machine refusing a
connection. Maybe its in the process of restarting.

Re:Is somethink wrong with QC - i can not connnect by WC and http

Karol Bieniaszewski wrote:
Hi.

Is somethink wrong with QC - i can not connnect by WC and http

karol Bieniaszewski
Sorry, I have it down for some emergency maintenance.
It shoudld be up in less than an hour.
sorry
--
Rob Schieck (TeamB)

{smallsort}

Re:Is somethink wrong with QC - i can not connnect by WC and http

Its backup now
--
Rob Schieck (TeamB)

Re:Is somethink wrong with QC - i can not connnect by WC and http

Robert Schieck (TeamB) wrote:
Its backup now
Restored, I think you mean. :)
Want to help make Delphi and InterBase better? Use QC!
qc.borland.com -- Vote for important issues