Web Client has Searching

2005-03-17 05:50:40 AM
off-topic13
The web client will now provide searching.
qc.borland.com/wc/qcmain.aspx
The search results URLs are permanent, so you can all start posting
search results, like
qc.borland.com/wc/qcmain.aspx
In addition, note that as per Will DeWitt's suggestion, the pages that
display a report now show the submitter's name as a link to that
person's submitted report.
Naturally, you should submit problems and suggestions as QC reports.
Be sure to set the Version field to the WebClient when doing so, and
I'll see them. ;-)
--
Nick Hodges -- TeamB
Lemanix Corporation -- www.lemanix.com

Re:Web Client has Searching

Nick Hodges [TeamB] wrote:
Be sure to set the Version field to the WebClient when doing so,
Oops, sorry, that should be the Platform field.
--

Nick Hodges [TeamB] wrote:
Naturally, you should submit problems and suggestions as QC reports.
I suggest providing a URL at the bottom of the search page and search
results that pre-populates the 'standard' information for making these
bug reports and suggestions on the web client.
I think someone recently implemented a new web client feature that
makes it very feasible and convenient to do ;)
--
John Kaster blogs.borland.com/johnk
Features and bugs: qc.borland.com

{smallsort}