ST2005 with ST2005R2 client lic?

2005-12-13 05:28:55 AM
off-topic9
Hi,
Is possible to have a ST2005 server and add an ST2005R2 named user lic.?
We bought a ST2005R2 lic. and now the registration says is a invalid
serial number. Could be because of the version?
regards,
Mane

Re:ST2005 with ST2005R2 client lic?

Is possible to have a ST2005 server and add an ST2005R2 named user lic.?
I heard from a borland consultant that this is not possible.
each version goes with its own licence

Re:ST2005 with ST2005R2 client lic?

I can confirm that ST2005R2 licenses will not work with ST2005.
Casper wrote:
>Is possible to have a ST2005 server and add an ST2005R2 named user lic.?

I heard from a borland consultant that this is not possible.

each version goes with its own licence

{smallsort}