Nested datasets and ClientDataSet.Locate

2006-05-04 04:01:50 AM
off-topic16
I'm working with nested datasets and when I call the
ClientDataSet.Locate(....) the ClientDataSet raises an exception like as
"Unknow cursor"
How can I resolve this?
:)

Re:Nested datasets and ClientDataSet.Locate

JJW Informatica Ltda. wrote:
How can I resolve this?
The first step is to post a detailed description of the problem and the
environment. After reading your message I do not even know whether the
problem occurs when you call CDS.Locate on the master CDS or the detail
CDS.
--
Bill Todd (TeamB)

Re:Nested datasets and ClientDataSet.Locate

All is OK now :)
"Bill Todd" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >escreveu na mensagem
JJW Informatica Ltda. wrote:

>How can I resolve this?

The first step is to post a detailed description of the problem and the
environment. After reading your message I do not even know whether the
problem occurs when you call CDS.Locate on the master CDS or the detail
CDS.

--
Bill Todd (TeamB)

{smallsort}