Product ordered at Conference

2005-12-06 03:09:18 AM
off-topic0
My co-worker mentioned to me today that Programmer's Paradise is sending out
e-mails saying that Borland Delphi 2006 is now shipping.
Does that mean we should be receiving our Delphi products soon?
Terry Carnes

Re:Product ordered at Conference

At 20:09:18, 05.12.2005, Terry Carnes wrote:
My co-worker mentioned to me today that Programmer's Paradise is
sending out e-mails saying that Borland Delphi 2006 is now shipping.

Does that mean we should be receiving our Delphi products soon?
It seems, from the other groups, that many people already received theirs.
--
Rudy Velthuis {TeamB] velthuis.homepage.t-online.de/
"A physicist is an atom's way of knowing about atoms."

Re:Product ordered at Conference

Hey, that sounds great!
We'll be looking forward to getting our soon then!
Terry
"Rudy Velthuis [TeamB]" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
At 20:09:18, 05.12.2005, Terry Carnes wrote:

>My co-worker mentioned to me today that Programmer's Paradise is
>sending out e-mails saying that Borland Delphi 2006 is now shipping.
>
>Does that mean we should be receiving our Delphi products soon?

It seems, from the other groups, that many people already received theirs.
--
Rudy Velthuis {TeamB] velthuis.homepage.t-online.de/

"A physicist is an atom's way of knowing about atoms."
-- George Wald

{smallsort}

At 21:46:34, 05.12.2005, Terry Carnes wrote:
Hey, that sounds great!

We'll be looking forward to getting our soon then!
I think BDS2006 is really something to look forward to. It is a great
product, with great new features, and AFAICS, very stable and a lot
faster than previous BDS versions. IMO, Borland have done a great job,
this time.
--
Rudy Velthuis {TeamB] velthuis.homepage.t-online.de/
"Louis Pasteur's theory of germs is ridiculous fiction."

Re:Product ordered at Conference

Looks like I just needed to be a little patient. Our Delphi Arch came
yesterday. Looking forward to using it and reviewing all I learned at
DevCon!
Terry

At 23:07:59, 07.12.2005, Terry Carnes wrote:
Looks like I just needed to be a little patient. Our Delphi Arch came
yesterday.
Congrats! <g>
--
Rudy.Velthuis {TeamB} velthuis.homepage.t-online.de/
"I'm in shape. Round is a shape." -- George Carlin