Codewright! Ease up on the CPU consumption!

2005-05-02 06:06:47 AM
off-topic8
Why does Codewright devour my CPU resources? Is it a bug? What is it
doing? Can i turn it off? I just want to edit and compile my files!
Every time I scroll about or give it some idle time, the cpu shoots off
the charts... I went through the options and disabled all codesense
nonsense and any other options that CW seemed to process in the
background but it still consumes out of control.
Any commmends out there?

Re:Codewright! Ease up on the CPU consumption!

On 1 May 2005 15:06:47 -0700, "da.webs" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:
Why does Codewright devour my CPU resources? Is it a bug?
In my experience, that's usually the CodeSense feature going nuts. Try
disabling CodeSense and see if it gets rid of the problem
CPT Phileosophos
Clan Executive Officer (XO)
Steel Maelstrom - www.steelmaelstrom.com