CodeWright 7.5.4 Released

2003-12-13 03:54:14 AM
off-topic15
CodeWright 7.5.4 was just released. It fixes that Open bug that plagued so
many people in this newsgroup.
One improvement that I really like is that it now "remembers" the page you
were on in Tools | Customize.. across a reload.
--
-- Thom Little -- www.tlaNET.net -- Thom Little Associates, Ltd.

Re:CodeWright 7.5.4 Released

Thom Little wrote:
CodeWright 7.5.4 was just released. It fixes that Open bug that plagued so
many people in this newsgroup.
Is there any to get a similar patch for CodeWright 7.0?

Re:CodeWright 7.5.4 Released

I think I know the answer but I have no way of knowing.
You should ask Borland Technical Support.
--
"Richard Casten" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
Thom Little wrote:

>CodeWright 7.5.4 was just released. It fixes that Open bug that plagued
so
>many people in this newsgroup.

Is there any to get a similar patch for CodeWright 7.0?

{smallsort}