Board index » off-topic » QC rejects login

QC rejects login


2006-09-24 05:47:51 PM
off-topic4
I am unable to log on to QC. Neither the Windows or the Web client work.
I have ticked BDN authentication.
John.
 
 

Re:QC rejects login

John Grabner wrote:
Quote
I am unable to log on to QC. Neither the Windows or the Web client
work. I have ticked BDN authentication.

John.
I have been using it at 2:30 EDT and it works fine for me...
Can you log into BDN with your username and password ?
Rob
 

Re:QC rejects login

Robert Schieck (TeamB) wrote:
Quote
John Grabner wrote:


>I am unable to log on to QC. Neither the Windows or the Web client
>work. I have ticked BDN authentication.
>
>John.



I have been using it at 2:30 EDT and it works fine for me...

Can you log into BDN with your username and password ?

Rob


I can log into the Account Menu of BDN but not to QC.
John.
 

{smallsort}

Re:QC rejects login

John Grabner wrote:
Quote
I can log into the Account Menu of BDN but not to QC.

John.
Will it work with out the bdn box checked ?
Rob
 

Re:QC rejects login

John Grabner wrote:
Quote
I can log into the Account Menu of BDN but not to QC.

John.
You realize that if you have the bdn box checked you have to log in
with your bdn email address and your bdn password, not your qc ones
hth
Rob
 

Re:QC rejects login

Robert Schieck (TeamB) wrote:
Quote
John Grabner wrote:


>I can log into the Account Menu of BDN but not to QC.
>
>John.



Will it work with out the bdn box checked ?

Rob


I can log in if I don't tick the BDN box. I use the same information for
both BDN and QC.
John.
 

Re:QC rejects login

Robert Schieck (TeamB) wrote:
Quote
John Grabner wrote:


>I can log into the Account Menu of BDN but not to QC.
>
>John.



Will it work with out the bdn box checked ?

Rob


I can log in to QC if I unchecked the BDN box. I have not changed by
logins fo either BDn or QC and until Friday I could get to QC with the
BDN box ticked.
John.
 

Re:QC rejects login

In article < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >,
"Robert Schieck (TeamB)" <>wrote:
Quote
Will it work with out the bdn box checked ?
I'm having the same problem now as well. When I try to access the "My
account" choice in BDN, I get the following error:
Quote
Server Application Unavailable
The web application you are attempting to access on this web server is
currently unavailable.?Please hit the "Refresh" button in your web browser
to retry your request.
Administrator Note: An error message detailing the cause of this specific
request failure can be found in the application event log of the web server.
Please review this log entry to discover what caused this error to occur.
--
-David
Quis custodiet custodes ipsos?
 

Re:QC rejects login

In article < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >,
David Dean < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:
Quote
>Will it work with out the bdn box checked ?

I'm having the same problem now as well.
On a whim, after reading a post by John K in delphi.non-tech, I enter
my email in all caps and was able to log in that way...
--
-David
Quis custodiet custodes ipsos?
 

Re:QC rejects login

David Dean wrote:
Quote
I'm having the same problem now as well. When I try to access the
"My account" choice in BDN, I get the following error:
windows, web or java client ?
thanks
Rob
 

Re:QC rejects login

In article < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >,
"Robert Schieck (TeamB)" <>wrote:
Quote
windows, web or java client ?
Win32, java, and web client. The JED client is OK, but I'm not sure
if it has the BDN checkbox, since my login info is saved.
--
-David
Quis custodiet custodes ipsos?
 

Re:QC rejects login

"John Grabner" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
Quote
I am unable to log on to QC. Neither the Windows or the Web client work. I
have ticked BDN authentication.
I was having no trouble until the QC client said there was a new version and
asked if I wanted to download. I said "yes" and couldn't log in. Following
David's suggestion, I changed my login email address to all caps, and it
worked.
- Dennis
 

Re:QC rejects login

Dennis Jones wrote:
Quote

"John Grabner" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
news:4516548c$ XXXX@XXXXX.COM ...
>I am unable to log on to QC. Neither the Windows or the Web client
>work. I have ticked BDN authentication.

I was having no trouble until the QC client said there was a new
version and asked if I wanted to download. I said "yes" and couldn't
log in. Following David's suggestion, I changed my login email
address to all caps, and it worked.

- Dennis
Let me see what I have broken then ...
sorry
Rob
 

Re:QC rejects login

Me, too. I have "BDN authentication" and "Save Pwd" checked. I get "Invalid
e-mail/password combination"
--
Download my historical nonfiction and/or satirical (etc.) fiction books free
from here:
www.lulu.com/blackbirdcraven
 

Re:QC rejects login

Clay Shannon wrote:
Quote
Me, too. I have "BDN authentication" and "Save Pwd" checked. I get
"Invalid e-mail/password combination"
Can you try it again and let me know. I just rebooted a whole bunch of
servers...
thanks
Rob
.ps it works perfectly from my machine, but there are 3 membership
services