StarFileHandlers Error on IE 6

2005-09-20 05:59:18 AM
off-topic16
I just installed the 2005 Web edition and from inside the fire wall it is
working great; however outside the firewall I'm getting an error on the same
laptop:
StarTeam Web edition ... Problem have been detected on your local client
workstation which prevent starteam web edition from continuing.
"A problem was encountered loading the starteam web edition
"starfilehandlers" applet.
Also when I connect using my VPN, I and see the files; however they are
labeled as missing and it won't allow me to check them out.
Thanks for any help
Fritz

Re:StarFileHandlers Error on IE 6

I had to make two changes to the fire wall, ISA in my case to allow the
traffic through:
1) Checked - Forward the original host header instead of the actual one
(specified above)
2) Checked - Request appear to come from the original Client