Can the Toolbar Be Disabled in 2006 Cross-Platform Client?

2007-08-08 11:24:29 PM
off-topic12
Is it possible to disable the toolbar in the 2006 cross-platform client? I
don't want to save default credentials.

Re:Can the Toolbar Be Disabled in 2006 Cross-Platform Client?

"Lance Schaecher" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
Is it possible to disable the toolbar in the 2006 cross-platform client? I
don't want to save default credentials.
IIRC the ST-installer has a separate option for installing the
StarTeam-Toolbar, so you can choose not to install it.
Tiedo

Re:Can the Toolbar Be Disabled in 2006 Cross-Platform Client?

Their is a feature that I read some where that now allows you to disable
the tool bar. Also you can just change the access security so that no
one can see the tool so it can not be launch from the StarFlow
Extensions project.
Tom
news: XXXX@XXXXX.COM ...
>Is it possible to disable the toolbar in the 2006 cross-platform client? I
>don't want to save default credentials.

IIRC the ST-installer has a separate option for installing the
StarTeam-Toolbar, so you can choose not to install it.

Tiedo

{smallsort}