Help! Login failed.

2005-11-22 02:06:11 AM
off-topic4
Relevant details:
XXXX@XXXXX.COM
Logged onto BDN
Password created for Quality Central (same as BDN password)
Cannot Login via Windows Client or Web Client
At some level, the system recognizes that I am logged in to BDN and have a
valid Quality Central password - when I go through the Windows Client
download, I am directed to the disclaimer page directly without going
through the BDN Login or QC password creation pages. However, I cannot login
to Quality Central via either the Windows Client or the Web Client with
either BDN Authentication checked or not.
Help!

Re:Help! Login failed.

Hello?

Re:Help! Login failed.

Glenn Skene wrote:
Help!
We're investigating the login issues right now.
--
John Kaster blogs.borland.com/johnk
Features and bugs: qc.borland.com

{smallsort}