Fatal Error

2005-03-08 06:23:04 PM
off-topic12
Can anyone tell me where I might find details of the various Fatal Errors I
get when compiling with D2005. The current one is
[Falal Error] F2084 Internal Error: ILLK9237
Thanks
Kevin

Re:Fatal Error

KevinI wrote:
Can anyone tell me where I might find details of the various Fatal
Errors I get when compiling with D2005.
If you mean Internal Errors, then:
homepages.borland.com/strefethen/index.php
ErrorWhitePaper
The current one is

[Falal Error] F2084 Internal Error: ILLK9237
The best thing you can do is to make a copy of your files and remove
code until the error goes away. When it does, return some of the code
until you can isolate what causes the problem.
If you could post a sample that causes this error to Quality Central,
then it could be fixed by Borland. If you search QC, you'll find a
couple of testcases for different ILLK interal errors.
--
Leonel

Re:Fatal Error

"Leonel" <togniolli.@.techtips.com.br>wrote in message
KevinI wrote:

>Can anyone tell me where I might find details of the various Fatal
>Errors I get when compiling with D2005.

If you mean Internal Errors, then:

homepages.borland.com/strefethen/index.php
ErrorWhitePaper

>The current one is
>
>[Falal Error] F2084 Internal Error: ILLK9237

The best thing you can do is to make a copy of your files and remove
code until the error goes away. When it does, return some of the code
until you can isolate what causes the problem.

If you could post a sample that causes this error to Quality Central,
then it could be fixed by Borland. If you search QC, you'll find a
couple of testcases for different ILLK interal errors.

--
Leonel
I now have the error [Falal Error] F2084 Internal Error: ILMIP10447. I had a
look at the InternalErrorWhitePaper site but that appears to be for Delphi 6
and I'm using D2005 DotNet. I'm going to have another look just incase some
things are relevant.
Kevin

{smallsort}

Re:Fatal Error

KevinI wrote:
I now have the error [Falal Error] F2084 Internal Error: ILMIP10447.
That's a bug in the compiler triggered by an unusual pattern in your
code.
I had a look at the InternalErrorWhitePaper site but that appears to
be for Delphi 6 and I'm using D2005 DotNet. I'm going to have another
look just incase some things are relevant.
Yes, it's mostly relevant.
--
Leonel

Re:Fatal Error

I am receiving the following fatal error in D7 can anybody help me?
[Fatal Error] File not found: 'c:\program files\synactis\pdf in-the-box for
delphi\delphi 7\Forms.pas'
Thanks,
Rob Hoyer

Re:Fatal Error

Hoi Rob
You need to repost your question on the Borland news server to make
everybody see it and possibly answer your question, and BTW this newsgroup
do not officially exist.
Take a look here:
<tinyurl.com/8m5nw>
which links to
<delphi.wikicities.com/wiki/Delphi_Newsgroups>

Re:Fatal Error

I made an application that use XML wizard and always it run well.
But on one machine every time i call NewMyDocument or LoadMydocument that
the wizards have generated i have a fatal error ( and my xml file exists ).
I think it is a DOMImplmentation error as some DLL Lost or something else.
But it seems to be all right, under system 32 I have mxxml??.dll etc
What other things i have to test. What do I need ?
N.B : My application run in machine that do not have Delphi 6 or 7 neither
xml spy. and still after their installation it still have this problem
Thanks Fabio

Re:Fatal Error

[C++ Fatal Error] sysmac.h(8): F1003 Error directive: Do not include this file directly. Include 'system.hpp'.
Help! What can I have done wrong to generate this error message?
I am sorry if this is an inappropriate newsgroup; any alternative
suggestions will be gratefully received.
George

Re:Fatal Error

Try including vcl.h instead
. Ed
george wrote in message
news:48711269$ XXXX@XXXXX.COM ...

[C++ Fatal Error] sysmac.h(8): F1003 Error directive: Do not include
this file directly. Include 'system.hpp'.

Help! What can I have done wrong to generate this error message?

I am sorry if this is an inappropriate newsgroup; any alternative

suggestions will be gratefully received.

Re:Fatal Error

Many thanks, but vcl.h is what the system included for me
anyway. I am desperately trying to
find a direct, or indirect, reference to sysmac.h. It all was
working well, for months, until I a)went on holiday
b) allowed someone to try to speed up my machine by removing
viruses etc.
George
"Ed Mulroy [TeamB]" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:
Try including vcl.h instead

. Ed

>george wrote in message
>news:48711269$ XXXX@XXXXX.COM ...
>
>[C++ Fatal Error] sysmac.h(8): F1003 Error directive: Do not include
>this file directly. Include 'system.hpp'.
>
>Help! What can I have done wrong to generate this error message?
>
>I am sorry if this is an inappropriate newsgroup; any alternative
>
>suggestions will be gratefully received.

Re:Fatal Error

By trial and error I have discovered that deleting or
reordering the line #include<dstring.h>fixes the problem.
Now I am wondering why I included dstring in the first place.
It still seems to compile when I delete it altogether.
This line is also included in the other 4 units. Is that necessary?
George
"Ed Mulroy [TeamB]" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:
Try including vcl.h instead

. Ed

>george wrote in message
>news:48711269$ XXXX@XXXXX.COM ...
>
>[C++ Fatal Error] sysmac.h(8): F1003 Error directive: Do not include
>this file directly. Include 'system.hpp'.
>
>Help! What can I have done wrong to generate this error message?
>
>I am sorry if this is an inappropriate newsgroup; any alternative
>
>suggestions will be gratefully received.

Re:Fatal Error

dstring.h is brought in by including vcl.h You should not need to include
it if vcl.h is included. Delete the include or comment it out.
. Ed
news:4874d731$ XXXX@XXXXX.COM ...