Question on W-8 form

2006-11-29 11:32:27 PM
off-topic8
Hi all,
I'm going to publish a BDN article and have a question concerning W-8
tax from.
When filling W-8 form one should specify the type of income (in 10th
item). What will it be? My be "Royalties"?
Thanks a lot,

Re:Question on W-8 form

Hi, Oleg:
When filling W-8 form one should specify the type of income (in 10th
item). What will it be? My be "Royalties"?
Item 10 on the W8 form is in the Claim of Tax Treaty Benefits section. You
need only fill out this section if you or your country of residence
qualifies for a treaty benefit. If that is the case, please send me a
private email message and I'll see what I can do to get you assistance in
filling out the form.
--Christine
--
Christine Ellis
Sr. Mgr., Developer Relations

Re:Question on W-8 form

Hi Christine,
"Christine Ellis (CodeGear)" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:
Item 10 on the W8 form is in the Claim of Tax Treaty Benefits section.
You need only fill out this section if you or your country of residence
qualifies for a treaty benefit. If that is the case, please send me a
private email message and I'll see what I can do to get you assistance in
filling out the form.
Thanks you! See my reply on e-mail.

{smallsort}

Re:Question on W-8 form

Dear Christine,
"Christine Ellis (CodeGear)" wrote:
If that is the case, please send me a private email message and I'll see
what I can do to get you assistance in filling out the form.
Have you recieved my e-mail? Actually I've already posted my tax form
to BDN GP, so you may read it there. I'll be glad if you or someone else
in BDN team looks through it (and approves :)
Thanks a lot!