turbo de{*word*81}'s information under ms-dos

2005-03-18 12:41:46 AM
off-topic13
Hello programmers,
I compiled an asm file (with tasm/zi), linked it (with tlink/v)
and got an exe file, which contains turbo de{*word*81}'s information. I
checked this information and saw that it begins with these 2 bytes (in
hex): fb 52. I noticed that these 2 bytes appear, at the beginning of
the de{*word*81}'s information in various exe files. I know that the
meaning of fb, as a mchine code is: sti and 52 is: push dx. I don't
know whether the
turbo de{*word*81} interprets them as data or as instructions. Who can
explain ?
Thanks in advance.
Regards,
xyoavx