Question in this Group?

2003-11-07 01:20:47 AM
off-topic15
Hi , I want to know, how can i download or find a old post in this group. where can i find the archiv from this group?
i want to get the post about the convertion about .Net socket in delphi , that was posted a few month ago.
can i download the file? or can anyone post it again?
thanks willy

Re:Question in this Group?

Try this link:
www.fulltextsearch.com/search.htm
or this one:
www.mers.com/searchsite.html

--
Vic Baron
To some it's a six pack - to me it's a Support Group

Re:Question in this Group?

Willy Chandra wrote:
how can i download or find a old post in this group.
If its not in your newsgroup cache, you can't.
where can i find the archiv from this group?
AFAIK, there is none.
or can anyone post it again?
That is probably your only option. But you'd do better to ask in an
appropriate group, not too many people make a habit of reading this one,
its not terribly interesting :)
Good luck.
DK

{smallsort}