Switching between Win32 and .NET?

2005-06-03 11:42:27 PM
off-topic10
How can I switch between a Delphi 2005 compile and a VCL .NET compile.
I have successfully converted a program from Delphi 2005 Win32 to VCL .NET,
but I want to be able to build and run both versions. How do I do this? Is
the solution to create two projects, one Win32 and the other .NET and put
them both in the same project group? Or is there a handy button to push
somewhere? I can't find any documentation on this.

Re:Switching between Win32 and .NET?

On 03/06/2005 17:42:27, Rick Flanders wrote:
Is the solution to create two projects, one
Win32 and the other .NET and put them both in the same project
group?
Yes. You need to create two projects for this.
This group is for discussing the BDN web site. Please post technical
questions to the appropriate technical group.
--
Yorai Aminov (TeamB)
Shorter Path - www.shorterpath.com