Re: Panel panel scrollbox panel panel panel panel control

2004-06-10 10:13:39 PM
off-topic8
Badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger,
badger, badger, badger.
Mushroom, mushroom.
Argh!
Snake, snake, snake

Re:Re: Panel panel scrollbox panel panel panel panel control

In article < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >, Ian Boyd wrote:

Hope you like rar's.
Nope, my somewhat elderly version of WinZip cannot open the file.
Peter Below (TeamB)
Use the newsgroup archives :
www.mers.com/searchsite.html
www.tamaracka.com/search.htm
groups.google.com
www.prolix.be

Switch over to IZArc...www.izsoft.dir.bg/izarc.htm
--
Ben

{smallsort}

Ben Hochstrasser wrote:
Peter Below (TeamB) wrote:

>Nope, my somewhat elderly version of WinZip cannot open the file.

Switch over to IZArc...www.izsoft.dir.bg/izarc.htm
ZipGenius from www.zipgenius.it/ is also worth a try.
Regards
--
Benny Joseph
Inspired Technologies

Benny Joseph wrote:
>Switch over to IZArc...www.izsoft.dir.bg/izarc.htm

ZipGenius from www.zipgenius.it/ is also worth a try.
Seems we have to decide about Bulgaria vs. Italy...Should we set the
follow-up to bpot? <eg>
--
Ben