Windows95 keys

Hello, I was wondering if you could disable the Windows95 keys on a keyboard
in Pascal. If you can please can you send me the code.

Thanks
Phil
Phi...@mytown.force9.co.uk

Re:Windows95 keys

___

Try Our ALL NEW Phone Sex Line... Choose from a wide variety of Fantasy's,
including Hard
Core {*word*275}s, New York {*word*249}s, Sweet Tight {*word*269}s aGIGO+ sn 452 at craybbs vsn
0.99.970109 089b9172

___

Try Our ALL NEW Phone Sex Line... Choose from a wide variety of Fantasy's,
including Hard
Core {*word*275}s, New York {*word*249}s, Sweet Tight {*word*269}s aGIGO+ sn 452 at craybbs vsn
0.99.970109 UUCP
From: "Phil" <phi...@mytown.force9.co.uk>
Subject: Windows95 keys

Phil wrote:

> ___

> Try Our ALL NEW Phone Sex Line... Choose from a wide variety of Fantasy's,
> including Hard
> Core {*word*275}s, New York {*word*249}s, Sweet Tight {*word*269}s aGIGO+ sn 452 at craybbs vsn
> 0.99.970109 089b9172

> ___

> Try Our ALL NEW Phone Sex Line... Choose from a wide variety of Fantasy's,
> including Hard
> Core {*word*275}s, New York {*word*249}s, Sweet Tight {*word*269}s aGIGO+ sn 452 at craybbs vsn
> 0.99.970109 UUCP
> From: "Phil" <phi...@mytown.force9.co.uk>
> Subject: Windows95 keys

> Hello, I was wondering if you could disable the Windows95 keys on a keyboard
> in Pascal. If you can please can you send me the code.

> Thanks
> Phil
> Phi...@mytown.force9.co.uk

There is no method to disable these keys while you running your
DOS-pascal program under Windows95.
But if you running your program under DOS you can do all you want.
Scancodes for that keys:
Left-start button <-> $E0,$5B
Right-start button <-> $E0,$5C
Menu? button <-> $E0,$5D