[Win] Set window menu

Hi all! Does anyone know how tClientWin handles the setting of the "Window"
menu (specified by ChildmenuPos)t?
I've really managed it (unintentional) to end the automatically appending of
new window names and the displaying of the current active window.
Now I'd like to know how to restore this...
TIA - Ulli -

===
Ulli Conrad
ucon...@gmx.net
http://www.gwdg.de/~uconrad1
Public PGP-Key available, send a message with subject "Send PGP key"

Re:[Win] Set window menu

> Hi all! Does anyone know how tClientWin handles the setting of the "Window"
> menu (specified by ChildmenuPos)t?
> I've really managed it (unintentional) to end the automatically appending of
> new window names and the displaying of the current active window.
> Now I'd like to know how to restore this...

Hi Ulli,
still don't quite get the point in your question, even with the
german translation in d.c.o.m.p, but I'll try it..

In the constructor of your TMDIWindow (_not_ the client) assign
the position of displaying the filenames by

constructor TAnyMDIWindow.Init(ATitle: PChar; AMenu: HMenu);
   begin
      if not inherited Init(ATitle,AMenu) then Fail;
      ChildMenuPos:=0; {ndx to popupmenus left=0, right=GetMenuItemCount(AMenu)-1}
   end;

Maybe you've lost it, because you modify the menu manually later?

Martin

(here only)
base your joy not upon the deeds of others
for what is given can be taken away...
Member of the Coder's Guild:
http://www.paracatz.com/codersguild
Martin Kruk, Doubl...@t-online.de