How can MDI child forms have child forms ?

Hello All,

I have three MDI applications that I would like to Integrate into
one MDI application and I need these three MDI apps to keep
there individual MDI interfaces.

Q. How can have different MDI applications running under a common
    MDI Application ?

    The MDI parent child functionality needs to stay in place for each
     application I integrate.

    I need to do this because it will help me to program large
    systems in indavidule projects, this is a much more organized
    way to break down large programs and keep them self contained.

Q. Can a child MDI form have Children forms ?

Thanks to everyone in this group for all
the help I've received, I'll try to help as many
people that I can to solve there problems.

Mark W. Vaughn
mwvau...@mcs.net