Making exe

I have just download Delphi 5 trial, are newbie, have make one project, but
I dont know how to make one exe so I can send it to my friends

MVH

The Lonely Wolf

email  thelonelyw...@enter.vg

Re:Making exe

  You can't give it to anyone ...   --  The trial versions are SPECIFICALLY
seeing if you like it (you can't distribute the programs...)  --  You need
to go buy the program if you want to give your code out ....

--

Jason Wallace
SL Software

"Odd Einar Svendsen" <oe-s...@online.no> wrote in message

> I have just download Delphi 5 trial, are newbie, have make one project,
but
> I dont know how to make one exe so I can send it to my friends

> MVH

> The Lonely Wolf

> email  thelonelyw...@enter.vg

Re:Making exe

You save you'r project in a directory and then you can find you'r *exe /
program in it!

M.v.h
Lasse Valeur
e.val...@get2net.dk
There is place on the net you have to see:
http://pages.tca.net/roelof/setispy
http://setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu
http://www.webwriter.dk
? Lasse Valeur 1999 - 2000

Odd Einar Svendsen <oe-s...@online.no> skrev i en
nyhedsmeddelelse:Zq1g5.23300$MS3.388...@news1.online.no...

> I have just download Delphi 5 trial, are newbie, have make one project,
but
> I dont know how to make one exe so I can send it to my friends

> MVH

> The Lonely Wolf

> email  thelonelyw...@enter.vg

Re:Making exe

In article <3980e823$...@news.greatbasin.net>, "Jason Wallace"

<Dark...@SLSoftware.reno.nv.us> writes:
>  You can't give it to anyone ...   --  The trial versions are SPECIFICALLY
>seeing if you like it (you can't distribute the programs...)

Aren't you confusing "should not" or "not permitted to" with "cannot". AFAIR
the trial versions will produce an exe but the EULA forbids you from
distributing them.

Alan Lloyd
alangll...@aol.com

Re:Making exe

"AlanGLLoyd" <alangll...@aol.com> wrote in message

> In article <3980e823$...@news.greatbasin.net>, "Jason Wallace"
> <Dark...@SLSoftware.reno.nv.us> writes:

> >  You can't give it to anyone ...   --  The trial versions are
SPECIFICALLY
> >seeing if you like it (you can't distribute the programs...)

> Aren't you confusing "should not" or "not permitted to" with "cannot".
AFAIR
> the trial versions will produce an exe but the EULA forbids you from
> distributing them.

I thought they wouldn't work outside of the Delphi DDE

Rik

Re:Making exe

(in italian)
e chi se ne frega?
chi ti scopre?

AlanGLLoyd <alangll...@aol.com> wrote in message

20000729005608.29533.00000...@nso-fj.aol.com...
> In article <3980e823$...@news.greatbasin.net>, "Jason Wallace"
> <Dark...@SLSoftware.reno.nv.us> writes:

> >  You can't give it to anyone ...   --  The trial versions are
SPECIFICALLY
> >seeing if you like it (you can't distribute the programs...)

> Aren't you confusing "should not" or "not permitted to" with "cannot".
AFAIR
> the trial versions will produce an exe but the EULA forbids you from
> distributing them.

> Alan Lloyd
> alangll...@aol.com

Other Threads