How getting hardware informations ?

  How can I determine the CPU used in a computer ?
  Its frequency ?
  Same question for motherboard,video card and for Hardware in general.
  Can I find these informations in Bios, in register Base and how ?
  thanks for your answers

Re:How getting hardware informations ?

Look in the win32.hlp, I'm sure there must be a winapi to retrieve this
info.

                    Good Luck
                            J.

Patrick B. heeft geschreven in bericht
<01bdb5bb$0edfc620$3862f2c3@infonie>...

>  How can I determine the CPU used in a computer ?
>  Its frequency ?
>  Same question for motherboard,video card and for Hardware in general.
>  Can I find these informations in Bios, in register Base and how ?
>  thanks for your answers

Re:How getting hardware informations ?

Look at the Delphi Super Page - there are many components for determining
CPU.
I Don't know 'bout other stuff...
Patrick B. wrote in message <01bdb5bb$0edfc620$3862f2c3@infonie>...
>  How can I determine the CPU used in a computer ?
>  Its frequency ?
>  Same question for motherboard,video card and for Hardware in general.
>  Can I find these informations in Bios, in register Base and how ?
>  thanks for your answers

Other Threads