Access violation at address 00446500 in module?

Hi,
What is this error message?
"Access violation at address 00446500 in module".

Re:Access violation at address 00446500 in module?

"class" <classad...@gnucr.org> wrote in message news:3c7f81b1$1_1@dnews...
> Hi,
> What is this error message?
> "Access violation at address 00446500 in module".

Twiddling words around :

You have a module, and an access violation occurred in that module at the
memory address 0044:6500

I'm guessing here assuming that this is a 32 bit pointer, because you're not
stating what operating system you are using
and what you are doing to get this error message.

Do you run an application that causes this?
Do you get this error in the event log of your operating system?
Do you get a BSOD with this message?

Give more information because we need such to place the error message in
it's correct frame of reference,
and from there on deduce what it means.

Microsoft has at least 1700 explainations for error messages like these.

hth,
Marco..

Re:Access violation at address 00446500 in module?

Hi,
I'm using serversocket and clientsocket.
When I send data from serversocket to clientsocket by using on the same
computer, I mean at one computer. And it worked fine.
But when I use two computer (one is for sever and the other is for client),
I get the message on client side.
I'm using Windows 2000.

"Arthuro" <hexorha...@vaxor.com> wrote in message news:3c7f8610$1_1@dnews...
> "class" <classad...@gnucr.org> wrote in message news:3c7f81b1$1_1@dnews...
> > Hi,
> > What is this error message?
> > "Access violation at address 00446500 in module".

> Twiddling words around :

> You have a module, and an access violation occurred in that module at the
> memory address 0044:6500

> I'm guessing here assuming that this is a 32 bit pointer, because you're
not
> stating what operating system you are using
> and what you are doing to get this error message.

> Do you run an application that causes this?
> Do you get this error in the event log of your operating system?
> Do you get a BSOD with this message?

> Give more information because we need such to place the error message in
> it's correct frame of reference,
> and from there on deduce what it means.

> Microsoft has at least 1700 explainations for error messages like these.

> hth,
> Marco..

Other Threads