List of all Word.Basic commands for Word 97 AND Word 95

I am looking for a help file, or anything, that shows all of the
possible commands to use with Word.Basic with Word 97 and Word 95. Is
there some way to see all of the commands that Word accepts through OLE
automation?

If anyone knows where I can find this, or if anyone has what I am
looking for, please send it to me. Please email any and all responses
to:
kmand...@lynx.neu.edu

Thanks

Kevin Mandeville
Vice-President, Technology
MicroTask Inc.

Creators of Stor-Rite?, Productivity Software for the Self-Storage
Industry

Re:List of all Word.Basic commands for Word 97 AND Word 95

Chris:

> I am looking for a help file, or anything, that shows all of the
> possible commands to use with Word.Basic with Word 97 and Word 95. Is
> there some way to see all of the commands that Word accepts through OLE
> automation?

Check out the web page www.eu.microsoft.com/vba/about/vba5sheet.htm for
resources on VBA.  Using the VBA object model as opposed to word basic is a
better way to go (if using Word 97).  What I do is record a macro in Word
97 and then view the source code and adapt it into my Delphi project.
Microsoft lists a table that shows VBA equivlants to Word Basic commands, I
found this on their website.

Tom Haughton
The_Hit...@NoSpamCompuserve.Com

Other Threads