Locate() raises "Operation not applicable."

I'm using Delphi 5 and InterBase 6.

In certain points of the program, I use .Locate() to few records.
It was working last days, but something happened that it now raises the
exception "Operation not applicable."

Does anyone ever had this problem?
What's wrong with it? Some configuration to change?

Sometimes I also have the problem "At end of table".

What do I have to do?

Sincerely,

Rodrigo Hjort
rodrigo.hj...@actumplus.com.br
rodrigo_hj...@yahoo.com

Re:Locate() raises "Operation not applicable."

"Rodrigo Hjort" <rodrigo.hj...@actumplus.com.br> wrote in message

> In certain points of the program, I use .Locate() to few records.
> It was working last days, but something happened that it now raises the
> exception "Operation not applicable."

> Does anyone ever had this problem?
> What's wrong with it? Some configuration to change?

> Sometimes I also have the problem "At end of table".

No way to know unless we some code at the place where the exception is being
raised.

--
Wayne Niddery (Logic Fundamentals, Inc.)
RADBooks: http://www.logicfundamentals.com/RADBooks/delphibooks.html

Other Threads