Record not found or changed by another user?

"Record not found or changed by another user".
when I applyUpdate(0) data to the SQL Server 2000 (use CDS),an error shows
above,but some time it does not show,how and why?

Re:Record not found or changed by another user?

Off topic for this newsgroup. Please post your question in the
datasnap newsgroup.

--
Bill (TeamB)

Re:Record not found or changed by another user?

ClientDataSet | your_Primary_key field has in ProviderFlags pfInKey = true?

S.B.

<delphi...@163.net> a crit dans le message de news:
3ec45...@newsgroups.borland.com...

> "Record not found or changed by another user".
> when I applyUpdate(0) data to the SQL Server 2000 (use CDS),an error shows
> above,but some time it does not show,how and why?

Other Threads