Problem FileCopy NT Workstation in AS-400 Folder.

Hello,
  I have a problem coping file in AS-400 share folder in NT40 Workstation.

My application developped with D3 calls FileCopy API,
and the same return false and isn't possible copy the file.

  The problem appear ONLY with NT 4.0 Workstation,
the same code with WIN95 work very fine.

  Thanks in advance. (se...@consorziosw.it)

Re:Problem FileCopy NT Workstation in AS-400 Folder.

Hello,
  I have a problem coping file in AS-400 share folder in NT40 Workstation.

My application developped with D3 calls FileCopy API,
and the same return false and isn't possible copy the file.

  The problem appear ONLY with NT 4.0 Workstation,
the same code with WIN95 work very fine.

  Thanks in advance. (se...@consorziosw.it)

Other Threads