Delphi 1&2, Oracle 7, NetWare, and Logins/Passwords

I am using Delphi 1.0 and 2.0 with an Oracle 7.2 server on a NetWare
server.  I have Oracle and Netware linked so that I can administer both
through the Netware Administrator utility on windows.  This allows me to
map database logins to Netware NDS entries.

My question is: Can I get Delphi to use any of this information?  Can I
get Delphi to NOT put up the login prompt when a database is opened, but
rather have Netware send it or at least get it from Netware so that I
can send it along to Oracle.

The best situation is if I could get Netware and Oracle to talk and use
the same login and password and if I can get Delphi to use this.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
K. Wade Turner
turn...@dimensional.com