Calling CRT windows as child windows of main window

anyone out there know how to go about this task in TPW 1.5?  I have found that
using the traditional TurboPascal commands like write, read, etc,
automatically invoke a window using the WinCRT unit, but would like to be able
to do this keeping the evoked CRT as a child of my ObjectWindows-created main
window.  I have save the wincrt.pas source code in a separate directory and
have tried including my own modifications to handles and what not, but to no
avail.  Please help!

Les W.

Leslie C. Wright, M.D.
PGY-3 Resident, Department of Psychiatry, Queen's University
E-mail:  3l...@qlink.queensu.ca OR lcwri...@limestone.kosone.com
WWW:  http://qlink.queensu.ca/~3lcw1/
Snail Mail:  3-93 William Street, Kingston, ON K7L 2C6, CANADA
Voice Phone:    (613)542-7013 (home)
                (613)548-2372 (work)
                (613)540-0850 (cellular)