Hide taskbar - howto?

Hi all.
    I am trying to HIDE windows taskbar (start menu) by my delphi app.
I want to hide it, so the user can't show it again just by pressing
ctrl-esc, or ctrl-alt-del.

I need this for an simple login application, for my school. It's an freeware
program, and I won't be selling your help away.

    Please, if you can help, I am using delphi 2.0.

Also, if possibble, write me trough timo...@bih.net.ba

Thanks.

Re:Hide taskbar - howto?

  I think that this Delphi3000 article is refering to the hiding the
Wondows taskbar: http://64.29.206.75/article.asp?id=593
"4[x]" wrote:

> Hi all.
>     I am trying to HIDE windows taskbar (start menu) by my delphi app.
> I want to hide it, so the user can't show it again just by pressing
> ctrl-esc, or ctrl-alt-del.

> I need this for an simple login application, for my school. It's an freeware
> program, and I won't be selling your help away.

>     Please, if you can help, I am using delphi 2.0.

> Also, if possibble, write me trough timo...@bih.net.ba

> Thanks.

Other Threads