Database Question

well yes, the memo and blob fields overflow and the MB file grows....as is
should, but when I delete the record with that blob and or memo field the MB
file does not shrink like I expected it would

--
Alex

remove .nospam if you reply by e-mail
For long you live and high you fly,
And smiles you'll give and tears you'll cry,
And all you touch and all you see,
Is all your life will ever be.