Deploying application for W95

Hi,

I have to deploy a Delphi app using BDE on a network of two W95
machines where the Paradox Data will be in the directory of one of
them. How should I go about the installations ? I believe I should
install BDE twice (locally) and make the NetDir point to the same
directory. However I remember seeing that the name, including the
drive, for the NetDir must be the same on both machines. What can I do
to have a common name or to bypass this problem as for one computer
the data will be local and for the other it will be on a shared
networked drive ?

TIA

David