Detecting activity on internet connections

I have 20 computers on a LAN and each one of these computers can connect to
the internet via a ROUTER by a GateWay and I want to know how can I see if a
certain computer is connected to the internet and what is he doing. Is it
possible, tracing the activity, calculate, mor or less, the time this user
was connect?

Regards,
Carlos Matos

---
Morada / Address:
Urb.Vale Verde Lote 34 - Loja - 3040 COIMBRA
Telefone / Phone: 239 802 340/1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8
Fax: 293 802 349
E-mail: ma...@comograma.pt

Re:Detecting activity on internet connections

Buy a proxy  - it will monitor the traffic and write it to a log file...

Robert

"Carlos Matos" <ma...@comograma.pt> wrote in message

> I have 20 computers on a LAN and each one of these computers can connect
> the internet via a ROUTER by a GateWay and I want to know how can I see if
> certain computer is connected to the internet and what is he doing.

Other Threads