Merge Menus WITHOUT Replacing Like Menus

Anyone,

I have two forms (a MDIForm and MDIChild). Both of them have a menu and I
want to merge. I understand what is needed, however, I have one request.
Both of them have a File menu. MDIForm has Exit under File and MDIChild has
Save, Open, New, and Properties. When I merge, only the Save, Open, New, and
Properties menu items are displayed; however I want the Exit also. I have
played around with the GroupIndex to no avail.

I know people are asking why I just don't put the Exit on the MDIChild's
menu, but I want to totally ecapsulate the two forms.

Does anybody have any idea if this is possible?

Thanks

Steve (SMP)