registry default key

Sebastian Degenaar <degen...@adlink.com.au> wrote in message

news:3a12536f_2@dnews...

> I need to change the value of the default key of a specified key. If I try
> writeString('(Default)', 'value') it creates another default key.

> Any help greatly appreciated

Don't use the Registry, it's a mess. Use .ini files. <g>
Kristofer

Re:registry default key

try replacing

writeString('(Default)', 'value')

with

writeString(#0, 'value')

"Sebastian Degenaar" <degen...@adlink.com.au> skrev i en meddelelse

> I need to change the value of the default key of a specified key. If I try
> writeString('(Default)', 'value') it creates another default key.

The default key is an empty string ''.

Finn Tolderlund

Re:registry default key

I need to change the value of the default key of a specified key. If I try
writeString('(Default)', 'value') it creates another default key.

Any help greatly appreciated

Re:registry default key

Thanks for the sugestion but I have to change an existing key.

Thanks again

"Kristofer Skaug" <k.sk...@satserv.nl> wrote in message

> Sebastian Degenaar <degen...@adlink.com.au> wrote in message
> > I need to change the value of the default key of a specified key. If I
try
> > writeString('(Default)', 'value') it creates another default key.

> > Any help greatly appreciated

> Don't use the Registry, it's a mess. Use .ini files. <g>
> Kristofer

Other Threads