Missing idapi32.cnf in InstallShield Express Limited, Delph 5

I tried to build an InstallShield install project using InstallShield
Express Limited Edition for Delphi 5. It failed because it couldn't
find the idapi32.cnf file. I searched my computer, uninstalled and
reinstalled IS but no file. I checked on some colleagues computers
and they didn't have one either.

I ended up copying the idapi32.cfg file that is in the InstallShield
redist directory to idapi32.cnf and that seemed to work, but I wonder
why I had the problem in the first place.

kevin