Delphi 4 - Paradox problem, lose of data

Please can someone help me ?
I'm Wim Vanmaele and I'm trying to make a little program.
That programm obtains two Paradox-tables, a parent and a child (just for
testing).
When entering data, all seems running well.  But, when leaving the programm
(Delphi 4 -Idle) and later on returning to th Delphi 4-Idle and retrying the
TEST-programm, all entered data (records) are completely gone !!!  Why ??
If neccessary, please give me your email-adress, so I can attach the little
programm.  It must be placed wholly in a subdirectory TEST.

Who can, will help me ASAP ???
Wim Vanmaele
Buggenhout, Belgium

Re:Delphi 4 - Paradox problem, lose of data

Are you calling the tables POST method?  If so, are you using CachedUpdates,
if so, you need to Apply those updates.

wim...@my-dejanews.com wrote in message <7d37uk$lp...@nnrp1.dejanews.com>...
>Please can someone help me ?
>I'm Wim Vanmaele and I'm trying to make a little program.
>That programm obtains two Paradox-tables, a parent and a child (just for
>testing).
>When entering data, all seems running well.  But, when leaving the programm
>(Delphi 4 -Idle) and later on returning to th Delphi 4-Idle and retrying
the
>TEST-programm, all entered data (records) are completely gone !!!  Why ??
>If neccessary, please give me your email-adress, so I can attach the little
>programm.  It must be placed wholly in a subdirectory TEST.

>Who can, will help me ASAP ???
>Wim Vanmaele
>Buggenhout, Belgium

>http://www.dejanews.com/       Search, Read, Discuss, or Start Your Own