Hex to ASCII conversion ?

        Looking for a routine to convet hex values like %20 into their
ascii equivalents.  I realize this should be simple, but nothing I've
tried works.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Darcy

Re:Hex to ASCII conversion ?

JRS:  In article <3ac91dc3.1895725...@west.usenetserver.com> of Tue, 3
Apr 2001 00:48:19 in comp.lang.pascal.misc, Darcy <m...@mypc.com> wrote:

>       Looking for a routine to convet hex values like %20 into their
>ascii equivalents.  I realize this should be simple, but nothing I've
>tried works.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Please do not multi-post.  If a question is truly on-topic in more than
one newsgroup, you should cross-post; see below.

In this newsgroup, you should indicate which dialect of Pascal you are
using.

Already answered in news:c.l.p.b.

--
John Stockton, Surrey, UK.    j...@merlyn.demon.co.uk    Turnpike v1.12    MIME.
  Web <URL:ftp://garbo.uwasa.fi/pc/link/tsfaqn.zip> -- Timo Salmi's Usenet Q&A.

Re:Hex to ASCII conversion ?

you show me how the dialect of pascal will matter in hex conversion you
blowhard

Dr John Stockton wrote:

> JRS:  In article <3ac91dc3.1895725...@west.usenetserver.com> of Tue, 3
> Apr 2001 00:48:19 in comp.lang.pascal.misc, Darcy <m...@mypc.com> wrote:
> >       Looking for a routine to convet hex values like %20 into their
> >ascii equivalents.  I realize this should be simple, but nothing I've
> >tried works.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

> Please do not multi-post.  If a question is truly on-topic in more than
> one newsgroup, you should cross-post; see below.

> In this newsgroup, you should indicate which dialect of Pascal you are
> using.

> Already answered in news:c.l.p.b.

> --

don't you tire of netnazi {*word*99}??

Re:Hex to ASCII conversion ?

one wrote:

> you show me how the dialect of pascal will matter in hex conversion you
> blowhard

> Dr John Stockton wrote:

> > JRS:  In article <3ac91dc3.1895725...@west.usenetserver.com> of Tue, 3
> > Apr 2001 00:48:19 in comp.lang.pascal.misc, Darcy <m...@mypc.com> wrote:
> > >       Looking for a routine to convet hex values like %20 into their
> > >ascii equivalents.  I realize this should be simple, but nothing I've
> > >tried works.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

> > Please do not multi-post.  If a question is truly on-topic in more than
> > one newsgroup, you should cross-post; see below.

> > In this newsgroup, you should indicate which dialect of Pascal you are
> > using.

> > Already answered in news:c.l.p.b.

> > --
> don't you tire of netnazi {*word*99}??