DOS PROGRAM COMMAND LINE INPUT USING DELPHI

I have a DOS program that has a command line that accepts user input and then
 uses the keypad <ENTER> command to accept the text to the program. I am
 looking for a way to use DELPHI to enter these keyboard events. Any ideas?
Ed Raibick - Photographer
Raib...@AOL.COM

Re:DOS PROGRAM COMMAND LINE INPUT USING DELPHI

In article <19971014144501.KAA10...@ladder01.news.aol.com>,

raib...@aol.com (RAIBICK) writes:
>I have a DOS program that has a command line that accepts user input and then
> uses the keypad <ENTER> command to accept the text to the program. I am
> looking for a way to use DELPHI to enter these keyboard events. Any ideas?
>Ed Raibick - Photographer
>Raib...@AOL.COM

For command line input, you would simply add the parameters to the launch
command (which launch depends on version).  If you are trying to send chars
to a DOS window that's different...
/js

Other Threads