Popup Menu on a menu

Hi there,
        Iam writting a little program that loads a list of menu items onto a menu
and I have run into a little problem. When I load on too many items, the
menu just fills the screen and not all are displayed. I was wondering if
there was a way to create or link a popup menu to an ordinary menu, so that
I could have a "more >" option which would bring up the popup menu and keep
the existing menu on the screen.

Any suggestions

Thank you
Mark

Re:Popup Menu on a menu

To create submenu, just add items to an existing menu item (which will then
become a sub-menu)

i.e mnu_channels.Add(NewItem)  (mnu_channels is an existing menu item)

Just make sure you don't have a onClick event for the item you are going to
use as submenu

--

- Aarto Reponen -

EMail     :aarto.repo...@mbox301.swipnet.se
HTTP      :http://www.algonet.se/~aarto
Voicemail :Aa...@pub1.ipn.vocaltec.com

Mark Pickersgill <spick...@powerup.com.au> wrote in article
<01bc4733$29b28200$700920cb@spickers>...

> Hi there,
>    Iam writting a little program that loads a list of menu items onto a
menu
> and I have run into a little problem. When I load on too many items, the
> menu just fills the screen and not all are displayed. I was wondering if
> there was a way to create or link a popup menu to an ordinary menu, so
that
> I could have a "more >" option which would bring up the popup menu and
keep
> the existing menu on the screen.

> Any suggestions

> Thank you