Server Socket Sending Data To Clients

I need to be able to send an acknowledgement of receipt for
every single tcpip message received from the client before we can
receive the next one.

How would I do this? Which event would I put the code in and
what would the code look like....

Any help is appreciated...
--
=======================
Alan Scott

Re:Server Socket Sending Data To Clients

see VCL Help -> TServerClientThread -> Using TServerClientThread
and VCL Help -> TServerSocket -> Events -> OnGetThread

"Alan Scott" <balansc...@mediaone.net> D????D???
:MPG.1685731052f8002989...@forums.inprise.com...

> I need to be able to send an acknowledgement of receipt for
> every single tcpip message received from the client before we can
> receive the next one.

> How would I do this? Which event would I put the code in and
> what would the code look like....

> Any help is appreciated...
> --
> Alan Scott