Windows Standard AVI's..... TAnimate

Does anyone know of a website that might have some of the windows standard
AVI's...  I'm looking for an AVI that has the two Computers connected by a
wire with the Red dot moving back and forth between them... denoting a
network trying to connect.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Re:Windows Standard AVI's..... TAnimate

I know that the standard Windows AVI's are in shell32.dll. I can not open it with
RW4.5 due to an unexpected format error. I have RW4.0 at home.

I can extract that particular AVI and post to the attachments directory this
evening.

"MrBaseball34" <mrbasebal...@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:8qvp39$7j03@bornews.borland.com...
> I know that the standard Windows AVI's are in shell32.dll. I can not open it with
> RW4.5 due to an unexpected format error. I have RW4.0 at home.

Try these links:

Playing resource animations
http://www.borland.com/delphi/news/zd/1998/nov98/

Eddie Shipman's UseNet Post about how to extract 8 AVI's from Shell32.DLL
http://www.efg2.com/Lab/Library/UseNet/455868501.TXT

The Resource-Grabber
http://inner-smile.com/dl_res.htm

There are a few other AVI links in Section A of this page:
http://www.efg2.com/Lab/Library/Delphi/Graphics/FileFormatsAndConvers...

--
efg

Earl F. Glynn     E-mail:  e...@efg2.com