error viewing a whole table in a DBGrid Oracle 8i

Hi,

An empty form with a TDBGrid-TDataSource-TADOTable connected to a Oracle 8i
table. When I activate the connection I always receive error "Dataset does
not support bookmarks, which are required for multi-record data controls".

I wanna view (read-only) this whole table but receive this error and as a
result only first string in the table is shown.
Can someone help?

Mary

Re:error viewing a whole table in a DBGrid Oracle 8i

Forgot smth. This is noticed with Microsoft OLE DB Provider for Oracle only.
However with Microsoft ODBC for Oracle it is all OK.

Other Threads