How can I create the word_tlb.pas of the word 2000 with D4 ?

How can I create the word_tlb.pas of the word 2000 with D4 ?

when we try to import the type libray we get the error:
"An error occured while referencing a user defined type. This may be caused
by a missing or unregistered type library."

Re:How can I create the word_tlb.pas of the word 2000 with D4 ?

The word tlb is dependent on the following to be registered:

Office_TLB (MSO9.DLL)
VBIDE_TLB (VBE6EXT.OLB)

have fun
--
Binh Ly
Visit my COM Notes at http://www.castle.net/~bly/com

Fabio Fredianelli <fa...@fezer.com.br> wrote in message

> How can I create the word_tlb.pas of the word 2000 with D4 ?

> when we try to import the type libray we get the error:
> "An error occured while referencing a user defined type. This may be
caused
> by a missing or unregistered type library."

Other Threads