DCOM95 doesn't work without a NT Server

I have two PCs (Windows95  TCP/IP) and I want to access a COM object
through a remote connection.
I've installed DCOM95 on both computers and made a simple application
that implements a COM object but I couldn't make them "talk".
How I do that? Do I really NEED a NT Server? How I register the class on
both computers?

Re:DCOM95 doesn't work without a NT Server

In article <34951C2F.3...@netsgo.com.br>, Kliemann wrote:
> Do I really NEED a NT Server?

No. I have a page explaining how to configure your computers when using
only DCOM95. It definitely works, as I use it at home in my
peer-to-peer network.

Let me know if something on the page isn't clear.

www.iinet.com/users/dmiser/dcom95.htm
-
Dan Miser
http://www.iinet.com/users/dmiser