A Question about qtintf.dll

I know I have to include this in the package to make the program I am
developing run on a delphi free machine but is there any way that I can link
this 4MB dll INTO my project?

Any ideas - I would love to be able to ship just one file not lots of dlls
with it.

--
Thanks lots
{*word*221} Ducky

Re:A Question about qtintf.dll

Also what is the linux file equivilent of this file?  Presumably I have to
put this in the same dir if I am running this under linux.  Correct?

"Max Adams" <n...@none.com> wrote in message news:3bc9eb9f_2@dnews...
> I know I have to include this in the package to make the program I am
> developing run on a delphi free machine but is there any way that I can
link
> this 4MB dll INTO my project?

> Any ideas - I would love to be able to ship just one file not lots of dlls
> with it.

> --
> Thanks lots
> {*word*221} Ducky