Action Manager - Disappearing Actions

Hi all

I have a problem regarding the placement of actions on to either an
ActionMainMenuBar or the ActionToolBar in that they keep on disappearing
completely.

I have three data modules associated with my main form and each of these
data modules contains an action manager.
When I drag an action on to a toolbar or menu everything seems to work fine
and I can compile the project and run it perfectly.
However, when I close the project and then re-open it all the actions I have
just placed have disappeared. Sometimes they will come back if I close the
project and re-open it, but lately this hasn't been helping either.

I'm using Delphi Pro 6 with update pack 2 and the Actionbands update update.

Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong

--
Regards

Steve McArthur

Re:Action Manager - Disappearing Actions

Hi Steve

I had a problem with disappearing icons on a ActionMainMenuBar recently, but
it disappeared when I linked an ActionList into the ActionManager. Well, I'm
using D7 Pro though, but maybe it still helps.

Cheers
Uwe

The Delphi Pool
http://www.lmc-mediaagentur.de/dpool.htm

> I have a problem regarding the placement of actions on to either an
> ActionMainMenuBar or the ActionToolBar in that they keep on disappearing
> completely.

Re:Action Manager - Disappearing Actions

This worked fine. I thought that they only had code for a toolbar. But they
didn't. Thanx

"Uwe" <dp...@lmc-mediaagentur.de> wrote in message

> Hi Steve

> I had a problem with disappearing icons on a ActionMainMenuBar recently,
but
> it disappeared when I linked an ActionList into the ActionManager. Well,
I'm
> using D7 Pro though, but maybe it still helps.

> Cheers
> Uwe

> The Delphi Pool
> http://www.lmc-mediaagentur.de/dpool.htm

> > I have a problem regarding the placement of actions on to either an
> > ActionMainMenuBar or the ActionToolBar in that they keep on disappearing
> > completely.

Other Threads