Delphi 1 - Set manual feed for printer

I would like to be able to control which tray is used to print. It is
set in TPrinterSetup Dialog in the Source field but I can't figure out
how to set it programatically. I am printing with Quick Report. Sorry
about the Delphi 1 but we still have some Windows 3.1 machines that have
to run the program.

TIA,

Anne Sainz

Re:Delphi 1 - Set manual feed for printer

defaultu...@domain.com wrote:

> I would like to be able to control which tray is used to print. It is
> set in TPrinterSetup Dialog in the Source field but I can't figure out
> how to set it programatically. I am printing with Quick Report. Sorry
> about the Delphi 1 but we still have some Windows 3.1 machines that have
> to run the program.

See if the property TQuickRep.PrinterSettings.OutputBin exist, that
should be the one to go.
Or call TQuickRep.PrinterSetup(), but this may not exist in earlier
version or quick report.

Other Threads