Toolbar in BP 7.0??

Can anybody tell me:

Is there a way to include a toolbar in my Borland Pascal with Objects 7.0
 apps.?
A third party program or something built in which I just didn't see?

Thanks in advance.
Bob

anton...@aol.com

Re:Toolbar in BP 7.0??

On 23 Oct 1997 09:10:56 GMT, anton...@aol.com (Antonell) wrote:

>Can anybody tell me:

>Is there a way to include a toolbar in my Borland Pascal with Objects 7.0
> apps.?
>A third party program or something built in which I just didn't see?

>Thanks in advance.
>Bob

There is an OWL Toolbar example in TOOLBAR.ZIP on the BP7 distribution
disk #10. There is also a TOOLBAR.PAS in the PAINT.ZIP demo on the
same disk.

Bob Ferguson.

--
J.R. Ferguson, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
e-mail: j.r.fergu...@iname.com

Re:Toolbar in BP 7.0??

Antonell,

> Is there a way to include a toolbar in my Borland Pascal with Objects 7.0
>  apps.?
> A third party program or something built in which I just didn't see?

What system ? DOS - Turbo Vision or Windows - BP Win ?

For Turbo Vision there is a "Turbo Vision Toolbox 2.0" available which
comes with a toolbar object.

Tom.
--
Tom Wellige