How to convert ODBC tables to .dbf tables

I need to pull tables out of a Maximizer database (ODBC) and convert them to
..dbf format.
    Using batchmove I have tried bringing them straight across, but the .dbf
files get created without index files.  I have converted them to ASCII text
(with the .sch file) then to .dbf but they still don't have index files.  I
have created index files for .dbf files with database desktop but I can't
duplicate it.
    I have also tried exporting to csv with Maximizer (which works) but how
would a person build this into a table?
What would be the easiest way to do this?  Any suggestions would be
appreciated.
Ken